|Posted||Fecha de cierre||Localización||Posición|
|Nov 21, 2017||Dec 31, 2017||Paris, FR||12 months contract|
- Implement and manage international communication projects and cross-media actions
- Conception, planning and realization of integrated communication plans
- Consultancy and advice of product managers and project leaders in communication issues
- Coordination and management of several communication actions with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Support in the implementation of their local actions
- Contribution to branding, web marketing and social media projects
- Budget planning, controlling and reporting
- You are a communication all-rounder with know-how in project communication, digital media and corporate communication.
- You hold a degree in Communications, PR, Digital Media or similar
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a communication department or/and in an agency (in an intercultural environment is an asset).
- You have strong verbal communication and presentation skills. Copy writing skills in English for internal and external channels are an asset.
- Written and spoken English (advanced level); Working languages are English and French
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
Por favor envía tu aplicación a email@example.com mencionando el número de referencia "Asendia-17_11"